Wednesday, April 27, 2011

O Hai

So, I know I haven't posted a new entry in a wee bit longer than usual. Alison pointed this out to me (which actually made me go all ~*squee*~ and goo inside because I'm not just talking to the lonely lonesome void of Internetville).
But then I realized, I haven't written anything lately because..well..
MAH BRAIN NOT HERE
Well.. okay it is.
But I seriously cannot focus
For like, more than 2 seconds
On any given task.
Why am I writing in stanza?!

So instead I will share with you,
a sudden revelation I had today.

I'm getting married.

Yeah, yeah.
I can hear all of the
"Well duh"-ing
But it seriously just hit me
Like today.
Pretty overwhelming, if I do say so.
I have to take care of someone else now
WHEN I CAN BARELY MATCH MY OWN SOCKS!
Luckily he's an OCD sock matcher
BUT THATS NOT THE POINT

Also, please share in my horror
At the second revelation I had today


What was that weather?
You feel like literally
RAINING ON MY PARADE?

WHY YOU LITTLE DKAFJDAKFJDKALFHDKLHAFDJAKFJDKALJFKDAHGKLAJKD




*grumble* *grumble*
What was that? You want THUNDERSTORMS?
Who me? I didn't say anything. stupid no good lousy... 



1 comment:

  1. Yo, it's so far away. And this is Calgary we're talking about here.

    ReplyDelete