Huh, well then. Kinda diverged a little.
So let's see what is up in the academic world then lately, shall we?
- Apparently the Vikings checked out of Greenland early because the thermostat broke.
- The Incan's and the people of Ecuador apparently duked it out. So much so that they made a lake of blood. Lovely.
- Prepare for your jaw to drop at the awesomeness. No seriously, even Bruce Wayne wishes he had thought of this.
- A study into why people in North America don't celebrate fish 'n chips, tea time, posh parties and all things English-y anymore as a culture. Kinda cool.
- If Owen won't get me a puppy, I shall settle for this. His name shall be Ubby
- Raining crystal may be lovely, but I'm fairly sure none of us have either: umbrellas that won't tear to pieces, or sunscreen enough not to get cooked.
- The Evolution of the Cursor: From Stone Age to Fiber optics.
- Endeavor is set to return to earth after it's gallivant to space, thus we see the slow death of humanities wish to understand grandeur beyond ourselves.
- The art of photography is stunning, and totally kick-ace.
- Also, apparently we just need to crack the moon open like an egg and BAM! Moonwater.
- Finally, Reindeer see cooler than you. Yes, yes they do.