Friday, January 28, 2011

*The* Announcement

Okay so, I know I left everyone in the dark for a couple of days week. Sorry, but there's a lot of people to call. Like, more than I thought, dear goodness why are there so many of you.
Anyways.
*que epic music* (probably Clint Mansell, let's be honest here)
*~Spaaaarrrkles~*
I'm becoming a Mrs. Tooky!
He even picked the ring out himself. *sniff* So proud! But seriously, he did a good job I absolutely adore the ring. It's very turn of the century style, which, ya know, adoration abounds for vintage things.
Also, for those of you who read this blog, probably recognize the very well done nails. Yes, little miss Helena was there with us when we bought the ring. Granted, she didn't know she was going to buy a ring with us. No, she thought we had just come to pick up her shoes. Surpriiiiise.
Actually when we told her we got a reaction equivalent to this:

Followed by this conversation:
"I can't believe it took you so long to tell me!"
"You're like one the first people to know!"
"I better be!"
One of the many reasons I ♥ that girl. And then her and I *squee'd* over the ring and best part is I have someone awesome to do my nails for the wedding. Boo-freaking-yah!
Now.. A couple of things that are soon to come/change:
Firstly, I do realize people want to hear about how I met Owen. Don't worry, that geekery filled story is soon to come.
Secondly, the name of this blog may probably change.
Thirdly, I'm not going to be the only one writing in this blog. Yup, that's right, Owen is probably going to start doodling around in here too. It'll also help that he's computer savvy and can reformat my blog to look nicer. Yay.

Now I'm off! To the land of wedding planning >_>

xoxo

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"
-Moulin Rogue

4 comments:

  1. Man, that's SUCH a nice ring. *Happy sigh*

    Oh man, I remember my reaction. I was seriously annoyed. I was like, I was in the car with you for AT LEAST 30 minutes. At no point do you even say anything?! It's like having a curtain thrown over you then violently whipped away to reveal that I was living under a curtain to begin with. But heeeehehehe! I got to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol how many times do I have to say I'm sorry, crazy! And besides, I figured telling you in the car would result in an accident! Because really I'm bad when I get distracted, all flailing and eyes not on the road and schtuff.
    But hey we love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also. I figured the Snape gif was entirely appropriate to demonstrate your reaction. Heh.

    ReplyDelete