Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nihao

*pokes head up*
>.>
Sooo.. Hi. Yup, I'm still alive. Surprise?
*hangs head* yes I know I'm a terrible blog author. In my own defense between NaNoWriMo and work I hath had no time! Honest. Okay my excuses aren't that wonderful.
So I was looking over my blog a couple of weeks ago thinking.. I've done a lot over the last while (not just this blog, but a few others I have), anyways I realized for all the kinda crazy stuff I've done I haven't really documented to much on it. I write a bit, but I'm a picture person, so why am I not sharing them?*shrugs*
Life is getting more hectic, I have a full time job now at an Oil Company, trying to do school and graduate, I'm permanently living in the big city, I still volunteer with the old and musty, I run around with other crazy people. So with all this rampant activity I thought that sometimes I just wanted to share the craziness.
That being said, I have hoped a band wagon people.
I'm turning my blog into a picture/bucket list project ^_^
Call it an epiphany I had, but there's things I've done and things I wanna do and needless to say I'm a sharing person. Maybe it'll spark crazy ideas for other people.
Today's first pic.
While in Banff this past weekend, I was in the candy store and spotted this! He's so cute ^_^ Owen said it reminded him of Helena. Yeah. I could see it. Maha.

xoxo
許多愛

3 comments:

  1. Hey, totally reading your blog now that the link turned up on your FB. Score for being writing nerds!! Man, that penguin DOES seem like Helena in some way. Not sure how it is. Maybe it's the huge eyes that seem to recall images of huge eyes in various Asian cartoons. Though Hello Kitty doesn't have huge eyes.

    This comment was absolutely useless. You guys should come out tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I'd have to be so stoned to have eyes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Just on sugar. Pretty sure I've seen you like that in the cages ^_^

    ReplyDelete