Monday, December 13, 2010

*Shoo Shoo*

So good news. My headaches are starting to go away!
Bad news, they're abruptly replaced by a huge headcold.
>.> You think you're funny body don't you...
But yes, cough cough, hack wheeze and all that fun stuff. This weekend was lovely though, I sat around and did practically nothing! I like weekends like that. Where I can flop down and just play video games for ridiculous amounts of time, yaaaays. Also, saw Harry Potter this weekend. Woah, dark. I went with my friend Helena and my boyfriend Owen, and we were all like "Uuuhhhmm, so not a kids movie"
And may I point out, thats what I like about it.
My generation is the one that grew up reading those books. They came out when I was like, 11? 12 maybe? And people my age grew up reading the books and watching the movies. So as my generation got older I noticed that the movies kind of grew up with us. They didn't stay being some diddly kids movie, they actually started to get serious. And I like that, I enjoy that they continually progressed as it's beginning audience got older. So that's why when I hear parents with young kids complain "it's not a children's movie" or "it's to dark, it's scaring the children" The chiiiiiiiiildren!!! I kind of want to say "it's not supposed to be for them! you're daughter was probably still crawling when I was standing outside of Chapters at midnight freezing my butt off so I could buy the new (shiiiiny) book."
 But that would be rude, so I don't. But I think it. *nygah*
Anyways /end rant, today's picture is something I constantly brag to people about. Like, constantly. I know.. I'm such a sinner *hangs head*

My sister's epically, awesome, fantabulous baking skills!
Seriously, her stuff is to die for. To diiiiiiiiiiiiiie fooooor!
She made this cake a while ago, and I personally love this cake because it's so dang adorable. She made it for her not-nephew on his first birthday. Hence, the giant "1". The little caterpillar around the edges just gets me every time. I wish there were a close up of it, but this is all I got. The icing is all fondant, she works miracles with that stuff. The cake itself was chocolate, pretty sure. And can I say, her chocolate cakes are like "Oh my word, my mouth has never had something so awesome." She's good at making them rich and super moist and chocolate-y *nom nom* But yes, okay, my mouth is watering and my bragging is done. I shall post more of her work. Nerdi (my little sis) went to SAIT for they're Baking and Pastry Arts program, before then she just did it as a hobby. She's cool like that. :)
Well, I'm off to hug my Kleenex box. Happy Festivus!

 巧克力
Andi

1 comment:

  1. *Beats you with the grammar stick*

    I love the way fondant looks, but hate the texture of it while I'm eating it.

    ReplyDelete