Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bad Apple! You have to learn to share my soul!

And then you go and do this:
http://gizmodo.com/#!5755736/gramophone-style-comes-to-iphone-with-arkcanary-ii
A gramophone style speaker for the iPhone? This is my face:

I want you! I need you! Oh baby, oh baby!
Wait.. wrong movie.
Seriously Apple. Why must you own my soul so. I may completely lost, enthralled, nothing could possibly divert my attentio---

AHH!! zomg Bioware I love you.
*sigh* There are too many things calling out to my soul in longing. Not to mention..
Oh yeah, I still need to pick out a wedding cake.
*facepalm*
Too much to do people! Too much to do.


Also. How cute are those little love birds? D'awww

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate + cream filling = Win in all books. Done, picked. Move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, have a listen. Take some time and chillax. It's what I'm sitting here doing. Bobbing away to the soothing sounds of Hans Zimmer. Join me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJeGFu8JHrI

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always know how to make my day a little less hectic :)
    Also, Hans Zimmer is da man!

    ReplyDelete