Monday, February 28, 2011

Yes I Am A Button Masher Gamer

Thank you to Mandy on her Tumblr for posting the most awesome shirt that totally describes my gaming abilities.
Speaking of the gaming world, Blizzard continues to dangle shiny things in my face and not deliver >.< I should not be treated like a horse plodding after a carrot, and you are taking a ridiculous amount of time to release Diablo III! Come on! When asked what they are even *thinking* for a release date, they say this:
    -- It's too early to estimate Diablo III's release date. As with all Blizzard Entertainment games, our goal is to create a game that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players. We're aiming to release Diablo III on both Mac and Windows simultaneously in as many regions as possible, and to localize the game in several languages. We'll have more details to share about countries, languages, and specific dates as we get closer to release.--
Uhm. Really? I totally understand that you are trying to make a super awesome game, because, well, you're Blizzard and that's what you do. But uh, this has been *asks Tooky* about 5 years. I am a patient person, I swear! But all your cinematic trailers and class releases are not helping my waiting jitters.
However, all is not lost as Bioware zomg knows how make my heart pitter and patter. Basically they released the demo so that I can play it way too many times before it's release date. Which is nigh! Oh heaven I'm excited.
And yet, I haven't had time to play the demo!! ARGH! Stupid work. Stupid school. Stupid responsibilities. And, oh yeah, ya know, the same thing as usual lately, wedding planning. >.<
Also, Australia is a little uppity with their whole gaming board of muahaha funsucking directors.. Banning Mortal Kombat? I lol'd when I read that actually. I kinda hope Yahtzee goes to town about it. 
On the closer side of my academia standings...
Otzi is looking good for his 20th Anniversary make over :) Also, he apparently had brown eyes, not blue. That'll change again I'm sure. Always does. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment